The Microgreen Database
This database gives you all the training information found in the 15 Microgreen Kits and a whole lot more.. \r\n \r\n Instruction on how to grow 85 different kinds of Microgreens, 180 Microgreen Recipes, discussions about types of grow lights, types of soil, the nutrients found in Microgreens, types of seeds...
Get access to our Microgreen database & read the Microgreen material at your own pace. Access anytime from anywhere.
The Database is divided into 5 sections:
- The Environment - a detailed discussion of the Soil, water, temperature, humidity, light, air flow, and added nutrients.
- How to Grow - There are 3 different growing procedures - each with different steps. Some Microgreens will exceed one way and others need the additional steps.
- Grow Guide - Very detailed instructions for 15 types of Microgreens and an abbreviated instructions for 70 more types of Microgreens.
- Recipes - A recipe database for Microgreens. More than 100 different recipes.
- Troubleshooting - What to do when something isn't going right.
Microgreen Database - Contents
Section One - The Environment
Section Two - How To Grow
- The Soil - Review the strengths and weaknesses of different grow mediums
- The Water - Why pH matters, how to test the pH, and the water temperature
- Room Temperature
- Light - Artificial vs Natural. The benefits and weaknesses of different types of artificial light.
- Air Flow
- Nutrients - Do extra nutrients need to be added?
Section Three - Grow Guide
- Level 1 - Easy to Grow Microgreens - detailed instructions and pictures of each step.
- Level 2 - Intermediate Microgreens - detailed instructions and pictures of each step.
- Level 3 - Difficult to grow Microgreens - more detailed instructions and pictures.
Section Four - Recipes
- Detailed instructions and recipes for 15 different Microgreens
- Database of instructions for 85 types of Microgreen
Section Five - Troubleshooting
- More than 100 different recipes for Microgreens. Many good & healthy ideas.
- Troubleshooting - Addressing many things like what to do if your Microgreens are wilting before they are harvesting or not turning green.
Microgreen Database - Reviews
Paula Bulee 7/01/2020
- What a wonderful source of information! I read so many conflicting information online about Microgreens I didn't know which instructions to follow. This database gives real information that really works. I've been growing Microgreens ever since and am constantly giving them away to my friends and neighbors too. The information in this course is easy to understand and the directions are easy to follow.
Add a Review