This one of the easier Microgreen Kits to grow. Contains all you need to use the kit three times over with three different types of Microgreen seeds. Just need to add water, light and air circulation. FREE BONUS - 36 Microgreen recipes. 12 different recipes of each of the three types of Microgreens.
Seed - Contains Sunflower Black Oil (Organic) seeds, non-GMO.
Difficulty - Sunflower Microgreens have a difficulty level of 2 - Intermediate. These seeds must be soaked & weighted after they are planted.
Grow Time - They take 7 to 10 days to grow from seed to harvest.
Taste - Has a crunchy nutty flavor. A favorite of children and adults both. Nutrition - Sunflower Microgreens are a great source of protein and an excellent source of vitamins A, B6, D, E and K. They also contain calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, niacin, phosphorus, and dietary fiber.
Seed - Contains Dun Peas Microgreen, non-GMO seeds.
Difficulty - Peas Microgreens have a difficulty level of 2 - Intermediate. These seeds must be soaked & weighted after they are planted.
Grow Time - They take 9 to 16 days to grow from seed to harvest.
Taste - They taste just like peas - sweet and delicious.
Nutrition - Pea Microgreens contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K as well as 38 minerals including Folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, calcium, iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium and chlorophyll. They contain all essential Amino Acids and have 26% of the DV Protein. (ref: super charge foods).
Seeds - Contains Detroit Red Beet Microgreen seeds, non-GMO.
Difficulty - Beet Microgreens have a difficulty level of 2 - Intermediate. These seeds must be soaked & weighted after they are planted.
Grow Time - They take 10 to 21 days to go from seed to harvest. They can be picked after 10 days but usually are grown longer.
Taste - They have a pleasant earthy flavor similar to Beets or Swiss Chard.
Nutrition - Beet Greens are ranked #4 for the most nutritionally dense crop. One cup of beet greens contain 8.4 calories, Vitamin K (190% off DV), Vitamin A (48% of DV), Vitamin C (19% of DV), Potassium (8% of DV), Magnesium (7% of DV), Manganese (7% of DV), and Iron (5% of DV). (ref: Natural Living Ideas). Beet Microgreens also contains pectin the helps remove heavy metals from body.
MyGrow Microgreens have been growing Microgreens since 2018. The Instruction guides included in this kit, one for each type of Microgreen seed, are the procedures we use to grow our Microgreens. Some of these procedures have been developed by trial and error and others by fellow professional growers that we then tested with our own crops. Each type of Microgreen has its set of needs - what best makes each type of Microgreen seeds grow. Included in the instructions are pictures and detailed information for each step from seed to harvest. Become an expert on growing Microgreens in these reusable kits. Select Buy Now and get started - Easy, fun, nutritious and yummy!
Included in each kit:
- Three (3) packets of Non GMO Microgreen Seeds.
- Three (3) Instruction Guides - An instruction guide for each Microgreen seed type. Each seed type has it's own needs on how to best make it grow. Each guide is filled with tips and tricks for that specific type of seed.
- Troubleshooting Guide - Answers questions such as when to stop "top watering" and start "bottom watering", why a blackout dome is necessary, why apply weight to the seeds, or what to check if the microgreens are not growing.
- One reusable (1) planting tray, (1) drip tray & (1) blackout dome. Can be used many times over to keep growing Microgreens.
- One (1) spray bottle for watering the Microgreens while in the Blackout stage of growth.
- 36 Microgreen Recipes - 12 recipes for each Microgreen type - Nutritious and fun!
Our goal is to help others learn how they can grow Microgreens in their own home. They are easy and fun to grow.